As promised - Pic of Green Classic Flap in Soft Caviar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is the pic of the Green Classic Flap in Soft Caviar that I managed to take a pic of when my SA is not looking. It is indeed almost beige/cream IRL.

Attached Files:

2. That is a unique color, did you like it IRL?

3. Not really, cos it neither green nor beige. It's something in between and I find that its a bit difficult to match with clothes. However, the soft caviar is very soft, almost smooth, and it feels GREAT. I think the next classic flap that I'll be getting will be soft caviar.

4. The color is a little minty to me, but the soft caviar seems interesting.

5. how much does the soft caviar retail for in the classic flap?

6. I would like to see it IRL. Could the color be kind of neutral or it is too minty? Are all sizes available?

7. I dun really mind it... I think there's a nice subtlety to the color and brings a dimension to the classic flap. How much was it?

8. Is soft caviar new? I am curious about the price of it also.

9. the color is interesting. is that from spring? the color is not for me though.

10. hmm, it's a very interesting color. i think the fall colors (violet and blue) are my favorite so far.

thanks for the sneaky pic ;)

11. interesting color. it is pretty minty! i think it's pretty but i also wouldn't know how to use it bc it's neither green nor beige...

12. I'm sorry, I did not ask for the price as I wasn't planning on purchasing it.

13. It's a little iffy...too bland for green. I like the texture though.

14. The bag looks small...is there a jumbo size for this range (i.e soft caviar)???
    Thks

15. mmmmmmmmmm.....soft caviar is indeed interesting! Hopefully someone will find out the price!