Artsy MM - length of handle drop?

When on my shoulder with stuff in the bag, it has a 5" drop. If you fold the top of the bag over you can get an 8" drop. I have been using my artsy for 2 months. Hope this helps

No cracking from folding or slouching the bag. I know that someone had problems with cracking from underarm deodorant. So I know if I'm wearing a sleeveless top I will just fold or slouch the bag so it doesn't touch my armpit. This is my first lv bag and I have research this bag for months before I bought her. There is lots of info in the artsy clubhouse. I really love this bag.

I will tell you this ,as you wear the artsy & it breaks in,it will stretch,and slouch to wear the drop becomes more.
When I first tried it on at the store,it rubbed under my arm pit and I couldn't stand it. When I bought mine ( preowned ) it had already been broken in and I had no issue with it.

I have both the Infini and the mono Artsy. I haven't actually measured the drop but the mono handle is alot stiffer than the Infini. I still dont have any problems with the mono handle, its broken in nicely and feels comfy, but the Infini handle does feel better and softer since its a different type of leather. The handle on Infini does seem to hang lower because it stretches more. No problems with cracking on mine either, its just not comfy for the bag to rub under my arm so I always fold it down. No chance for the bag to come into contact with skin if you do that.

Hi im fairly new here, how do i find the artsy clubhouse?im going monday to the bloomies in nyc with my sweet husband (we have not been out alone in almost 2 years since our twin girls were born in 2010!) and he wants me to try a few lv's for a possible mothers day gift. The artsy is one of the bags i loooovee soo pretty and chic:smile:. Looking for lots of opinions and pics! Thanks to all;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-artsy-club-553236.html

Hi im fairly new here, how do i find the artsy clubhouse?im going monday to the bloomies in nyc with my sweet husband (we have not been out alone in almost 2 years since our twin girls were born in 2010!) and he wants me to try a few lv's for a possible mothers day gift. The artsy is one of the bags i loooovee soo pretty and chic:smile:. Looking for lots of opinions and pics! Thanks to all;)