Artsy M of Delightful GM

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
:biggrin: My friend wants to buy her first LV bag. She does not live near a store so it has to be mail order. She has tried on a few of my bags-speedy/noe and loves them but wants more of a tote to carry on the shoulder. After looking at the LV site for days she narrowed it down to 2 bags.
1. Artsy MM-she loves the pockets inside and the whole look and ease of getting in and out of the bag.

2. Delightful GM-she loves the zippers on the bag and only wants the bag in GM because of the zippers which she feels makes the bag.

I told her I will post and get opinions because I do not want to sway her in any direction.

Concerns: Delightful-it it just too huge and screams LV monogram?
Artsy MM-how comfortable is the shoulder strap?

She is tall and looking for a everyday bag. She does not need to carry work things in her bag.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:smile:

I prefer the look of the Artsy but the Delightful is a more comfortable bag to carry. If she has small kids, then I would go for the Delightful otherwise, my choice is the Artsy..... :smile:

My friend went ahead and ordered the Delightful GM. I personally thought that would be better for her because of the slouch to the bag. The artsy seemed a bit more structured on the bottom base. I do like them both. I really wish they would come out with a Artsy in azur....