Artsy Empreinte or Evora? Please help me decide!

Thank you so much for all your replies! I love both bags, but I hardly see anyone carrying the Evora. And those who have the Evora say it's one of their most favorite bags. I have an Artsy GM in Mono that I use once in a while. I think that I will probably end up getting the Evora first, in the GM size if I can find one. I know that they recently discontinued the GM size so I'll probably have to find a gently used one. Then maybe I'll sell my Artsy Mono and buy the Emp in Noir. It's such a hard decision. I think I will just have to save up to buy both!

Thank you so much for all your replies! I love both bags, but I hardly see anyone carrying the Evora. And those who have the Evora say it's one of their most favorite bags. I have an Artsy GM in Mono that I use once in a while. I think that I will probably end up getting the Evora first, in the GM size if I can find one. I know that they recently discontinued the GM size so I'll probably have to find a gently used one. Then maybe I'll sell my Artsy Mono and buy the Emp in Noir. It's such a hard decision. I think I will just have to save up to buy both!

Congratulations on editing your collection! It sounds like you've already got a plan of attack to acquire both bags.

I have a Flamme Artsy Empreinte. It is roomy with lots of pockets for organizing your things. I love the leather - it wears well. I've had mine for three years and it still looks new. Some people find it heavy and large. Good luck with your acquisitions and don't forget to post pics!

I have the Evora GM and the Artsy in Aube. I use my Evora for work. I absolutely love this bag. It is a workhorse. I use my Artsy for date nights and girls nights. I live in NY and rarely see the Evora in either size. Good luck deciding.:smile: