Article about fakes

This is from 2019 and it doesn't give too much info, but I found it while I was looking up whether fabriqué en France was a real thing for tags
This was an interesting blog post. Who is this Muttflapper, I wonder if she is or has been on tPF. I didn't really learn anything specific from the post though, except that only buy pre-owned if the bag comes with the original receipt, perhaps? I would have appreciated some more details on why the bags posted were fakes. As it was, it was too vague. As in, look, all of these are fake but I'm not going to tell you why.

This was an interesting blog post. Who is this Muttflapper, I wonder if she is or has been on tPF. I didn't really learn anything specific from the post though, except that only buy pre-owned if the bag comes with the original receipt, perhaps? I would have appreciated some more details on why the bags posted were fakes. As it was, it was too vague. As in, look, all of these are fake but I'm not going to tell you why.

If you Google "Mutt Flapper" and "Balenciaga," you get a bunch of hits on bag authentication, but all links to the website say it's an expired domain. You can view the cached pages to read part of the articles, but that's it. This is their bio:

"An unwavering passion and appreciation for ingenuity and craftsmanship urge me to rigorously search for truth and help you make more informed decisions. This is a space for open-source fashion and authentication knowledge and insights sharing. I’m particularly interested in helping consumers in underserved marketplaces worldwide. "