Arrggghh!! WHat a rude seller from mallaries

Cocokat: I feel you pain:sad:

Here is another row with this seller of ONLY AUTHENTIC. Out of the blue he sent me an email:

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a quick trip to the UK and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy has coopreated by issuing a temporal passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle
Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but the best they could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 2-3 working days to arrive here.I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on a last minute flight that leaves in a few hours.

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via (x) as am logged on via a smart device or hotel's desk phone, the number is,xx

Thanks,
Xx

What do you guys think?:dots:

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is another row with this seller of ONLY AUTHENTIC. Out of the blue he sent me an email:

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a quick trip to the UK and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy has coopreated by issuing a temporal passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle
Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but the best they could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 2-3 working days to arrive here.I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on a last minute flight that leaves in a few hours.

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via (x) as am logged on via a smart device or hotel's desk phone, the number is, x

Thanks,
X

What??? That is insane! I would block his email address so that he cannot contact you again. That sounds very shady!

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via () as am logged on via a smart device or hotel's desk phone, the number is,

Thanks,

More than likely, the person's email account has been hacked. This is a common scam. Hacker breaks into email account, sends out email to all email contacts requesting money because person is stranded in a foreign country, hacker receives any money sent.

agreed, this sounds like someone who got hacked...
More than likely, the person's email account has been hacked. This is a common scam. Hacker breaks into email account, sends out email to all email contacts requesting money because person is stranded in a foreign country, hacker receives any money sent.

This is a scam that happens when an email account has been compromised. It is not from the seller.

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via (x) as am logged on via a smart device or hotel's desk phone, the number is,xx

Thanks,
Xx

I agree. I got an email almost exactly like this from one of my coworkers while she was sitting in her office across the first floor from me. This account has been hacked no doubt.

I've received several emails like that in my hotmail account asking for money. I've heard the scammers have hacked Facebook as well and sends the same type of message to friends from the hacked victim's FB account (funny how they all seem to get stuck in a country and need money to get out). So no doubt this is from a hacker, not the malleries guy.

If the communication alone is a problem, the transaction will be as well.
Time to find another seller!
Good luck with your search, OP!