Army Wives on Lifetime

i love all the wives not so much the red head but in order i love claudia joy , roxy , denise , then the red head . i hate the 2 lades tha are all up in everyones life and i hate lenor baker

Hi I have fallen in love with Army Wives, and Roxy is awesome. Does anyone know the bucket bag she carries in the first 2 episodes? I know I've seen it but now I can't place it. I would be totally greatful for the help.

Thanks upthehill

I watched a little bit of this show one night when I couldn't sleep. It's awesome - kind of reminds me of Desperate Housewives in a way. I need to start watching it regularly so I can know what the hell is going on LOL!!

I love how they are dealing with mental illness in the military.

I can't get DH to watch- I do not think he finds it realistic- he's retired Army. He flipped out during the scene where Roxy went to the hump bar with the "other wives" who were trolling--

He did not agree with the soldier getting the military funeral- but he(DH) came from the era of no mental illness.

Loved Claudia Joy's speech on July 4th. I hate how people do not appreciate what the military truly does for our country.