Arm liposuction consultation at Girin beauty clinic

kolkate

Jun 26, 2023
Before surgery

So currently I’m living in korea I’m a French American working here and as any foreigner, I’m so impressed by the Korean beauty standards that’s why I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my health and my appearance I don’t want to seem rude or superficial, but living in a society that appreciate the outer Look as much as they appreciate the inner look made me a little bit insecure about my body shape

I do work out every day and have a healthy routine and I consider myself as an athlete but unfortunately I do have insecurities, and mine are my arms as much as I work hard and train, hard and control my diet. My arms would not lose weight I mean they wouldn’t suit my body I do feel I would’ve been a little bit perfect if they were smaller and after years on concentrating on making my arms smaller i noticed im not going anywhere with it so I started visiting clinics I didn’t take it seriously but I needed motive and a good impression since I’ve never been under surgery. I’ve been super cautious I visit it almost 9 different clinics and was looking for that one thing that can convince me to do it since i was visiting with no intentions of doing it if i had 1% doubts the thing that didn’t click for me is the miscommunication they suffer , I do appreciate that alot of clinics work hard and are well-known clinics in Korea as I did my research but I felt a little lost , confused and worried since they didn’t have what I need it I mean they do have the arm liposuction procedure, but I felt a little worried since most of the clinic I’ve been to try to convince me that arm Lipo is not enough for me and I should go on with more and this and that

I didn’t like how they try to control me. Because i felt it’s not about what I needed or It’s more like a business strategy

I did share my concerns with my Korean friends and they all ended up on the same opinion that I should look more into clinic who appreciate what I want not what I need so as I was doing my research I came across girin plastic surgery clinic and I’ve booked my first appointment with them since they are really close to my work which was today I did go for a visit but i wasn’t expecting much but i really didn’t know that i found my perfect match

first of all they had a very wonderful atmosphere. I did get assigned with a translator and i could choose the language I feel comfortable talking with the most which was really surprising to me because most of the clinics I went to, just assume that I would speak Korean or understand a little bit back to the points. My Translator didn’t have any problem with Translating the little of my concerns. They made the connection with my doctor which was Dr park really easier and transparent as if I was having a direct conversation the whole time they did pay alot of attention to what i had in minde and what i wanted to change throughout the interview i originally wanted an upper arm liposuction so we had alot to discuss and alot of explaining that i had to do so we get the exact results for my arm liposuction that i wanted , so I did get into some tests, measurements and consultation They directly stated some facts, and what it would suit me and they even ask for permission to give their opinion as a professional, which I think is really respectful way to meet out your clients in the middle, and make them understand what they need without forcing them what I liked is that they didn’t care about convince me to do more operations or more different procedures?

The pricing was perfect. I mean, since I visited a lots of clinics, I do have a good and a solid opinion about the general pricing of the surgery i want and I think they are a good deal for me 90% of the odds is i will end up choosing because they make me feel comfortable welcomed and understood and you cannot imagine how hard it is to be understood in a foreign country, whom you cannot even speak the language

I do have an appointment for another visit. I will keep you updated and let you know about my procedure day.

IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg