argh, i really don't need the ludlow do i.. but..

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
If i have the envelope plate, cles, and mini agenda- which i may instead opt for pocket organizer.. do i need the pomme ludlow? i know i love it.. but is it crazy to get that as well?

I carry "wallet" wise..
cards: DL, auto registration, (so i can keep that in my cles right? B&N card, visa, bloomies, library & dunkin donuts card) and a couple of dollars.
and then other miscellaneous would be those little key cards, like gym, library, cvs, a&p, and petco, stamps.

i'm just worried if i regret i didn't get it since before you know it pomme will be discontinued..

sorry for driving you all crazy with my constant rambling!

pomme ludlow is my next purchase too!

I have the mono ludlow b/c I don't carry a checkbook...
+ I have a cles for my extra little stuffs + I have a mini pochette (from my petit bucket) which I stuff with lipsticks and chapsticks

I would buy it--------it's so beautiful!!!

honestly I think it's too much! LOL...unless you don't plan to carry all that at the same time, then maybe?!?! I'm kinda in the same boat, I really want another piece in pomme but not sure if I should get a ludlow or a cles. and like yourself already have a flat pouch. ludlow didn't work for me the first time around since I like to just open up my wallet and see everything like the flat pouch/cles/cozy and not have to flip it over to use my cc kwim?!?!

^ Light blue is one of the vernis colors that are prone to yellowing so I wouldn't go for it personally. So, if the choice is between the blue broome and a pomme ludlow... I vote for the pomme :smile:

i just got a ludlow and i love this little bugger to death! i may not use it every single day (my pomme coeur, cerise cles and c/c holder need a turn too!) but i would not give this piece up for anything! fits everything so well and looks so good. just the right size for a splash of color i would say!

I love my ludlow! Even though I really just need my cles, I love knowing that I have it nonetheless!! You could always just send your envelope over to Arizona if you find yourself w/ an overflow of accessories! hehe