ARGH! Addicted to Tano

1. I just ordered my third one in as many weeks, I might need an intervention:nuts:

2. I can't blame you. They have lots of cute bags in lots of cute colors.

3. Hee hee! I am also in the Tano Addiction club! Welcome! What did you order????

4. The Minilisa in black.

Honestly, as much as I love my Balenciaga City bag, I am more hooked on Tanos.

5. I've been reading the Tano posts on this board, and I came across a bag that I really like on the lunaboston webside. It's called, of all things, "The Horse's Mouth". Can anyone out there who has a Tano tell me how their bags are? They seem really great for the price. Thanks so much :smile:

6. Oh, Oh....typo......of course, I meant "website"!!! I just love that bag, though, especially the color.

7. Excellent quality bags!

I have two in the soft tag leather which is gorgeous, but can be stained or damaged very easily and one in the crunch leather which seems indestructilbe. I carried it in a rainstorm last night with no worries, just a quick wipe.

Incredible style and quality for the price!

8. Thanks, robyn. Appreciate the info..............Tano is on my list!!!!!:P

9. Loooooove TANO too!! Good luck w/ your addiction!

10. Compass Rose,
    I have the Depeche bag in the boot brown crunch leather. I brought it with me on a summer trip on the East Coast. I could even stuff DH's jacket into one of the compartments when it was too warm at the beginning of the evening. My bag has soft leather and a fun purple lining. Also has an inside zipper pocket and a slot for a cell phone. I'm thinking about a tag leather one next and will wait and see what colors come out for spring. I think you'll really like having a Tano bag.

11. Thanks, WLC! All reports are good! Just need to steer Santa in the right direction. He may be a wee bit confused with all my selections. We'll see what he picks out!:graucho: You've been really helpful!

Oh, and to windycityaj: I just love your avatar!!!! I think I am in denial about the addiction.....................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice