Aretha Franklin

Oh for Pete's sake, Aretha needs to get over herself. Sure, she's a great singer, but why does everyone need to think she's "the queen"?? I personally like Tina much better, and Tina seems like a nicer person in every interview I've ever seen with her. Aretha on the other hand thinks everyone should bow down and be grateful to be in her presence. Her head is, unbelievably, bigger than her body.

Well I am repeating something I heard earlier today... Aretha has NEVER liked Tina... Its a rivalary thats been going on for over 40years... So that would explain Arethas cattiness... I have read that she can pretty hard to deal with at times...
I love Aretha Franklins voice and am a big FAN.. I prefer her singing over Tinas, but I'd much rather watch Tina perform than to watch Aretha- with all her body fat hanging all over the place... she needs some serious weight loss and first and foremost cover up those ARMS...
she seriously needs to wear some COVER ALLS....
and me being a true Aretha Franklin fan- I have her greatest hits CD in my disc changer ALL the time..
I listen to it daily... no voice compares to her- IMO.
Her voice hits my soul.....

what....i mean i know this is serious but you almost have to think it's a joke because it's just THAT insane!!!!
Oh don't say THAT, people are having so much fun being outraged, and a whole new generation of kids who went to get a red bull or some Oxy during the Aretha part of the Grammys are finding out who she is.

Like maybe the young boy in my own hood who just the other day, proudly and solemnly informed a small gathering of Old School Neighbors, including me, that Miss Rosa Parks was Dr King's widow.

I bet if any of us had been able to get it together enough, we would have also told him that Aretha is the Queen.

It's good to know that today, it is almost certain that he knows.

egos egos egos. these personal inside rivalries never need to be made public and Aretha shouldn't have. I'm sure Tina could care less. Aretha is great but she should have kept her mouth shut. Just made herself look bad. If she did not bring it up, no one would have said a word about it. It would have totally gone over everyones heads.

I would be dollars to donuts Arethas entourage were the ones to get her worked up about it too.