Are you preordering anything from the Spring line?

Are you preordering anything from the Spring '10 line?

• Yes! It's awesome!

• No way.

• Maybe... if it goes on sale.

Results are only viewable after voting.

mibelleson

No new bag for mama
Mar 16, 2009
HOT SoCal
www.3treedesign.com
Just curious what you HHotties think about the "new" Spring '10 line. I guess the word is that what's up is IT for spring unless they decide to surprise us. I'm quite disappointed in the designs... I was really hoping for some pops of color.

And honestly, I'm not counting the Fall '09 line as Spring no matter what they're saying.

paelaf

Reformed Bag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
NY
I don't think I'll preorder anything, but I'll probably order something at some point if it's in stock.

dreamofpompidou

coffee junkie
Mar 2, 2009
NC
I still want a Laura tote. If the light 'sparkly moonbeam' one from the SS10 fashion show comes up, I am all over it, though I will probably wait til its in stock.

I would also buy another mini welles if it ever comes out....

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Portland
I might get a Trophy Satchel if it goes on sale, haven't decided yet. But I don't count that as Spring.

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
Nope. Was hoping for Thorn, but no-show.
IF they do any of the spring colors (Butter, Poppy, NOT Grape Shine) in wallets, etc., I might get one with my last Groupon. But seeing the Welles in Chicago convinced me it's not for me. On a more petite frame, for someone who wants a smaller hobo, it's nice.

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
probably not. unless i develop sales goggles. I already have a bag in black and dusk. I like the poppy but the black / dusk bag is a demi bowman and a reg bowman seems repetitive. I don't like the fold over handles thing on the other poppy bag.

If they did spring colors on accessories maybe.