Are you new to the L.A.M.B. forum? What brought you here?

Hi! This is my first post! Hehe. :smile:

I'm here 'cause I love love love LAMB!

Right now, I only have a saddle key pouch, and a black westwood tote. I udes to own a rasta grantham, but I sold it. :smile:
As far as lesportsacs, I own a mega red holiday clutch, a donegal mini hobo, and have a leopard wristlette on the way! :smile:

I'm not new to LAMB, but I am new to posting here. Honestly, I had just never scrolled down enough to see that there was a LAMB forum. It's really the only brand I feel passionately enough about to post about. So that's why I jumped in.

Well, I'm not new but I'll say what originally brought me here....MissNovember's pictures!!! Soon after I discovered the Rasta print and it was all over after that. I still kinda think she's Gwen. I mean...has she even posted since little Zuma was born? :graucho:

I think I stumbled upon here by accident........ but once I saw the LAMB thread I was hooked!!!! I thought... "Great! A place where I can gush about bags!!" Plus I don't think I would've known about the fall 08 line without coming here. :tpfrox:

Hi!
I also stumbled upon this by accident and was thrilled to find it. I'm a shy girl, don't post much but reading the posts have really helped me on things especially the ebay one.

I love LAMB because it's different, I only see it around my area occasionally. I was in San Jose awhile ago and ran into another girl wearing a LeSportsac and we complimented each other at the same time. It was funny.

I've always admired Gwen's sense of style, the risks she takes and her creativity just blows me away. I don't necessarily love everything she produces (and I can't pull half of it off anyway) but the things I do love I love even more because it's from her.

I'll stop rambling now, it's nice to meet you all!:cutesy:

I think I got here via google while trying to research something, haha. I'm not new to L.A.M.B. but I also never had the balls to actually get one. But here I am now, endowed with two more LAMB bags 'cause I've been enabled.

:heart: L.A.M.B. solely because of the design. As an art student, design = everything, hahaha.

I found this wonderful place a few weeks ago! I have been in love with L.A.M.B. ever since it came out. Gwen has always been a style inspiration to me and I believe she has paved the way for anyone who doesn't want to look typical and dress the same as everyone else! It's all about wearing, doing and being whoever YOU want to be and not having to feel like you have to stay inside the box and follow the norm!!! That's why I love Gwen and L.O.V.E. L.A.M.B.!!!!!!!

I think I'm still considered newish. It hasn't even been half a year yet, so I'm a newbie on the forum but not in loving LAMB bags - it's been about a year. I didn't know anything about the purse forum, I was just googling something about L.A.M.B. when the purse forum link popped up. The LAMB forum was the first forum I visited.

I am new to the forum but not new to L.A.M.B. Ever since LeSportsac bags were out I have been collecting. I don't even know how I found this site, I think I was googling L.A.M.B purses or something and this came up. I just love L.A.M.B.

Well, I'm not new but I'll say what originally brought me here....MissNovember's pictures!!! Soon after I discovered the Rasta print and it was all over after that. I still kinda think she's Gwen. I mean...has she even posted since little Zuma was born? :graucho:

Too funny Knaz because the other day I was going to tell you to not worry about being able to find the tye-dye mandy when it comes out because we know that MissN can track down any LAMB bag becausee us lambies that have been around since the monster thread know that she is really Gwen. :P