Are you committed to one SA or who ever is available?

Just a general question when shopping do you always go back to the same SA? Just wondering becuz I have a great SA but she pissed me off :nono:hahaha and theres another girl i like workin wit! Just wondering if its ok ???

If you have a good rapport with someone I would stick with them, but if not I would go to whoever is available especially if you wanted to get the bag or accessory that day. That's just what I would do.:smile:

I definitely have one main SA. I will wait for her if I stop in LV unannounced, but usually I call or email her to let her know I am coming in...and she will give me her hours. I prefer to work with her for everything, and if there is a very expensive bag I want that a SA at a different store contacts me for.. I ask her about it first. I care for my main SA...and prefer to work with her for everything.

I have another SA i a different state that I will only work with via phone. I only call her if there is a bag that I want that isn't available at my main boutique and I don't feel like waiting.

With LV's in other stores, I always get cards, and make contact with specific SA's. As a result, I receive the service I want, and any bag that comes out...regardless of how exclusive...I can get.

All in all, I have only "cheated" on my main SA for high priced bags about 3 times...and that was only at a last resort.

I say find a SA that you like and stick with her. Contact that person for every little LV purchase you want.

A good SA goes a long way...but they are only as good to you as you are loyal to them.

I try to work with the one SA I know. It makes the experience better because she knows me, knows what I like and lets me try on as many bags as I want (I can be very indecisive at first). The other SAs sometimes have an attitude.

I used to have a favorite and would always ask for her. But then I caught her in more then one lie. So I have a few I try to avoid but for the most part I will use whoever is available.

I have 1 at one store, and 2 at another. I ask for them if I call or if I come in.

But if they're not there, I'll still get whatever I came for because it's over an hour drive to either store.

I have a bad habit of being impatient and buying from a lot of different SAs at a couple different stores - it's gotten to the point where I can walk in at either store, and someone knows me by name and helps me, which I like.

Earlier today actually, an SA that I'd only used once to buy a wallet and bag charm saw I'd made some bigger purchases recently from other stores and other SAs in his store and gave me a call. It was the first time anyone from LV has thanked me for my purchases, checked in to see how I was liking them, and made an effort to work for my business. I'm planning on using him exclusively in the future - I was so happy and surprised by the customer service, and he was perfectly lovely last time I shopped with him. (It also helped that he listened to me complain about how unhappy I am with my Galleria and promised to try to do something about the black marks if I brought it in! :smile: )

well, I like to stick to one SA (last time I didn't as she was not available and I could not wait !) . I do try to order from one particular store though...just feel comfortable.

I definitely have one main SA. I will wait for her if I stop in LV unannounced, but usually I call or email her to let her know I am coming in...and she will give me her hours. I prefer to work with her for everything, and if there is a very expensive bag I want that a SA at a different store contacts me for.. I ask her about it first. I care for my main SA...and prefer to work with her for everything.

I have another SA i a different state that I will only work with via phone. I only call her if there is a bag that I want that isn't available at my main boutique and I don't feel like waiting.

With LV's in other stores, I always get cards, and make contact with specific SA's. As a result, I receive the service I want, and any bag that comes out...regardless of how exclusive...I can get.

All in all, I have only "cheated" on my main SA for high priced bags about 3 times...and that was only at a last resort.

I say find a SA that you like and stick with her. Contact that person for every little LV purchase you want.

A good SA goes a long way...but they are only as good to you as you are loyal to them.

ITA. I love my main SA, but its a small store, so they dont get much stock on LE items and I need to find them elsewhere sometimes.

This is what I do. When my SA left LV, she told me who in the boutique to work with after her departure. My new SA, I already knew her, is great and we have clicked. She has picked up on what I like and calls at the right time.

I think it is better to build a relationship with a SA that you really like. Because they will know your style and can pick things out that you might like that are in your price range. As with a new SA they just basically sell you the bag.

I'm one of those people who develops a loyalty to an SA and it's not different with my LV SAs. I have 2 at one store, and 1 at another. I just like having the more personal connection! :smile: