Are you a Louis V SA?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was just wondering if the forum is full of SA's as well as LV enthusiasts :biggrin:

2. I've wondered this as well :yes:

3. I wish I was sometimes...

4. Former SA who can't stop carrying LV :biggrin:

5. did you like working there?

6. Yeah, I wonder what it's like working there :smile:

7. #7 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    same here..sometimes. this would be the perfect part time job for college. (though i know lv would probably never hire college students.) the discount must be amazing.

8. I always wanted to know how much is the discount :biggrin::P

9. ^i think its 30%?

10. #10 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    Thats not entirely true. I had an SA who only worked in weekends and was a college student. She graduated and does not work at LV anymore.

Yeah the discount must be great! Although, they do mark the bags sold to SA's so they cant resell it. Am I right? And I believe there was a maximum number of bags you were allowed to buy in a year...

11. Yes I'd LOVE to get a PT job there for the discount!!! But i've heard that there are limits of how many they can buy per month.... :thinking:

12. Loved working there. If I still lived near the store I would still be working there. :biggrin:

13. hahah good to know! now if only i had the time!

14. There is one person on here who is an SA in Chicago, if I remember correctly... Oniomaniac, I think. She's an awesome girl!