Are you a "logo whore"?

I LOVE Anthropologie! The shoes are TDF, the clothes are well made and are very pretty. There's a store close to me but I've never been, I just usually shop online or through the catalog. LOL.

LOL It is seriously DANGEROUS if I am in a 5 mile radius of one!! LOL I love how unique their clothes are and I LOVE the smell of their store!! I always am trying to figure out what the heck it is!!!:heart: :P The only thing I can think of is its all of the different scented candles they sell.

It is seriously worth going just to smell it!! LMAO!!!

LOL It is seriously DANGEROUS if I am in a 5 mile radius of one!! LOL I love how unique their clothes are and I LOVE the smell of their store!! I always am trying to figure out what the heck it is!!!:heart: :P

I might as well LIVE in that store, because I haven't owned a skirt, dress or top (other than my Lacoste polos) that ISN'T from that store in the last 4 years :biggrin: I wasn't as keen on it this year as I was every other year, due to the influx of empire waist/baggy-ish tops and bubble skirts (not my forte, too messy) but I am still loyal to that store :P

I might as well LIVE in that store, because I haven't owned a skirt, dress or top (other than my Lacoste polos) that ISN'T from that store in the last 4 years :biggrin: I wasn't as keen on it this year as I was every other year, due to the influx of empire waist/baggy-ish tops and bubble skirts (not my forte, too messy) but I am still loyal to that store :P

I could spend hours in that store!! I have purchased everything there from clothes to stationary to a shower curtain!!:heart:

i usually just buy whatever i think looks good but i don't pass items up if it doesn't SHOW the brand.

My friend on the otherhand is like omg this shirt is so cute, but no one can tell that it's juicy. so she doesn't get it. i'm not like that though. i get it cause its comfy.

Lol..for me, it depends on the bag. I love my monogram pieces but I love my Vernis and Miroir pieces even more. With those, you tend to notice the color/style THEN the logo, not vice versa. And I do love my Mandarin Epi Jasmin...but I have no qualms carrying the murakami lines or the Graffiti as long as I'm not wearing anything else with a logo on it. I don't like having more than one visible logo at a time (i.e. LV mono bag, Coach/Gucci/Chanel shoes etc.).

I feel exactly the same:yes:

I would normally prefer less visible logos, like epi. The only mono pieces I own are LE-stuff like graffiti & perfo, which I find more ironic and fun than "seriously logo". When it comes to other brands, I like bags without logos, where you know them by shape rather then by logo - like balenciaga bags, or McQueen Novak or Mulberry.

But I would probably carry a smallish item with lots of logos, like a vernis cles or wallet.

I guess I'm weird, maybe it's because I'm new to this. I don't so much see the logo anymore as I see the design. When I see one of the Monogram bags all I see is brown with neat little designs on it.

I totally agree--I've always thought of the mono canvas as a pattern more than a logo. I don't think it's different from the burberry plaid. Also, you don't need a logo for it to scream that it's a designer item---birkins are subtle, yet you can't walk by without noticing the trademark style, same for the balenciaga tassles.

So, while I have lots of the mono canvas, I don't feel that I'm way in to the logo thing!

i like coach and lv and chanel as logos for some of my bags, but NEVER IN A MILLION years will i wear advertisement CLOTHING! ae, abercrombie, guess..wahtever your brand is... it really feels like a fashion cop-out and everyone has one on! it's just like being a little mini billboard.

so, in closing, just in cerain bags!

Yea..I guess I am...Most of my pieces are Classic Monogram...:shame:

I have the Damier Azur Speedy..which doesn't scream Designer to loud..but.....I did get stopped the other day in Costco by another shopper (male) who said..."I LOVE YOUR LOUIS VUITTON BAG"...kinda caught me off guard:yes: