Are you a clean freak or it's ok it's not dirty just messy type of person?

Clean freak and master organizer all the way!

Ditto.

DH is a bit messier but through the years we have balanced each other out. He has taught me to loosen up a little and he has learned to be more tidy. He helps out a LOT now because he has gotten used to having a clean and organized home. And I try not to pick up every little speck of dust (its really hard though!)

Reactions: Lodpah
I'm middle of the road and am clean, but I'm not a germaphobe. I like everything tidy and organized, my furniture to match and have a theme, I vacuum and dust at least once a week (more if needed), clean my bathroom once a week, clean the stovetop after each use, and do my dishes as I make them. Even things like my spices get put away in the cupboard and my dish soap goes under the sink where it belongs instead of laying around beside the tap. The only thing I really let slide is making my bed; I'll quickly straighten it, but if it was comfortable when I left it then why ruin a good thing until I return?:P
In a nutshell, anyone who comes into my home feels more than comfortable enough to take off their shoes and walk barefoot or use the bathroom.

Husband is a disorganized slob, I'm not. Almost 25 years of this and I'm slowly starting to just let things be and not complain. I like my space clean so our master bedroom looks like a before an after photo. His side is a wreck including bedside table. I gave him the ENTIRE walk in closet and I organized it from top to bottom. It now looks like a grenade was thrown in and he slammed the door shut. He is the baby of his siblings, I'm the oldest of mine so maybe that plays a part in responsibility and cleaning up after yourself. Oh well.....I blame his mother LOL!!

Not necessarily a clean freak. My place needs dusting all the time! Lol
But I am a everything in its place freak. Much easier to find stuff.

I'm like this as well. I tell people I'm organized because I'm lazy. I don't want to waste energy looking for things. Plus it's easier to clean when there's a (logical, convenient) place for everything.

And I have a cleaner come every week.

I'm a clean freak and I am very organized! I also have air purifiers in each room of my house, because we live in NYC and I like to filter out some of the pollution (or at least that's what I think I'm doing).

Husband is a disorganized slob, I'm not. Almost 25 years of this and I'm slowly starting to just let things be and not complain. I like my space clean so our master bedroom looks like a before an after photo. His side is a wreck including bedside table. I gave him the ENTIRE walk in closet and I organized it from top to bottom. It now looks like a grenade was thrown in and he slammed the door shut. He is the baby of his siblings, I'm the oldest of mine so maybe that plays a part in responsibility and cleaning up after yourself. Oh well.....I blame his mother LOL!!

Wow, 25 years?!! My husband is a disorganized slob and I also blame his mother for being way too permissive and not making him do chores.

We have a cleaner & she keeps me sane.

Wow, 25 years?!! My husband is a disorganized slob and I also blame his mother for being way too permissive and not making him do chores.

We have a cleaner & she keeps me sane.
Yes, 25. Just this morning we have a flight to Vegas then L. A. for the week just to get away. He has not packed a single sock! Our college aged kids were home for the weekend and laughed about how I will end up packing for him as usual. I have been packed for 2 days LOL! He's a mess but I can't imagine my life without him and when I look at my children I see all the best parts of him, his kindness, generosity, funny, protective nature etc. He gives us all a chuckle and my parents love him like he's one of their own. He's a good guy, plain and simple and I knew it the moment I laid eyes on him at 16 years old. His nickname is Phil-like the Modern Family series. He has a lot of Phil moments! Always smiling-seeing the brighter side of mass chaos LOL!! Messy chaos HE created.