Are you 5'2" and own a city???

I did own a city. But I sold it because I couldn't fit the handles over my shoulder comfortably and the shoulder strap would keep slipping off. It was only a huge pain because I have toddlers. Once they are older I will buy another one. Anyway, it wasn't too big at all. In fact, when I got it, it seemed smaller than I expected it to be.

I'm 5'2 and the city is perfect. The first seems like a large clutch to me. I don't think it's your height so much as your width that matters:shame: I could stand to lose 10 lbs. I find the city balances me out better.

I think the city is smaller than many people think it is. I like the styling on the first but it just is too small for me. The city is the perfect size. I am 5' 3" and it is just fine. I am not a beanpole or anything. I am about average. I don't think the city would be too big for many people.

^^^
argreed.

when it first surfaced on the scene, i thought it looked huge (though very cool) on the celebrities, when in reality, it's a very normal-sized bag. those gals are just tiny!