Are they together again??

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
Shanna Moakler, maybe pregnant, maybe not, but here's a photo of Alabama Barker!
By Danielle, CBB Publisher
Perez Hilton started a rumor yesterday that Shanna Moakler is pregnant again because of how she looks in this photo. Also, because she and estranged husband Travis Barker have been, as she says, "working on being good friends and even better parents" and spending time together, the pregnancy rumor seems to carry some more weight. It could be the angle, her posture, some extra weight (she says she does want to lose 10 pounds), a combination of all of those things, or... she could be pregnant.
What do you think?
Well, I spoke to Shanna today and while she neither confirmed or denied the rumor, she did send me this photo of Alabama, who is now 14 months old. What a super cutie! Click Continue Reading for the high res photo!
The couple recently celebrated Alabama's first birthday together at Disneyland with friends and family. She says, "I can't believe my bama is 1!! I feel like I was preggers yesterday! All my kids are doing well..." Her daughter Atiana will be turning 8 soon and on her MySpace page, she says that she is considering getting a bulldog for her.