Are they discontinuing the original logo lock?

They seem to pick a former TSV (and QVC 'exclusive') as the bag to run forever. Before the logo lock they had the crescent tote in all weather leather, then the Mary in pebbled leather, then the zip satchel with the 2 zippers on the front. Now, I'm guessing the smooth leather hobo will take the place of the logo lock and be available in many colors on every show for a long time.
Does anyone have the smooth leather?? I have been watching it and almost buying it quite a few times...I really would like the wine one. I just think it looks really striking with the butterscotch trim.

Very pretty! Great shade!
Had I not of just bought the large zip Barlow in black, I would have gotten the black. I think the black pebble leather is so chic. Especially since it's solid black. Do u happen to know if the midnight blue is a navy or is it a dark royal blue? I was watching the smooth leather hobo presentation and the midnight looked more royal to me..

I have the midnight blue on its way too...mine says it's still in processing..they have been taking forever!! The burnt orange color is very cool. Can u post a photo when u get it? I am dying to know what the midnight looks like.

Had I not of just bought the large zip Barlow in black, I would have gotten the black. I think the black pebble leather is so chic. Especially since it's solid black. Do u happen to know if the midnight blue is a navy or is it a dark royal blue? I was watching the smooth leather hobo presentation and the midnight looked more royal to me..

I think the dark blue color in the logo lock is a deep navy rather than a deep ink color like the smooth leather bag. I think I remember hearing Sue or the host mention that during one of the presentations.

My bags were just delivered...the midnight blue is quite dark. I would almost think that it is black. I am going to have to look at it in different lighting. I absolutely love the Burnt Orange!!!! It is kinda pumpkin to me. I will post pictures when I have time later. I did just post some pics of the black November QVC TSV that came in today also.

Edited: I took the blue in front of the window and you can definitely see the difference between the blue and the black TSV. I am not a blue expert, so I do not know what to compare it to.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone will see this because it's an old thread but I am mourning the loss of this bag. For me, it was perfect. There are still many colors out there that I didn't own and had on my wish list. I know I can find them on eBay but...the thought of not seeing the 14 new colors each season again...

I don't know if anyone will see this because it's an old thread but I am mourning the loss of this bag. For me, it was perfect. There are still many colors out there that I didn't own and had on my wish list. I know I can find them on eBay but...the thought of not seeing the 14 new colors each season again...
The dooney outlets and ILD sometimes have some colors. But they may have a different color handle and trim and the accessory is a zipper pouch.