Are these pants too crazy????

Mar 8, 2006
I am a huge fan of Pucci...and love to wear unique clothes...I won these on Ebay...just received them, and happily enough...they are a perfect fit. Just wondering if they are too wild though??? I plan on wearing them with a black one shoulder top (keeping with the geometric lines), black heels...and silver jewelry. This would be for a night out on the town by the way...opinions ladies????
dac9_1.JPG

I think it would totally depend on where you live, climate, and your body type. I actually think they're pretty neat, but definitely when wearing them keep looking classy in mind.. it would be real easy to make them look cheap because of the crazy print IMO. If you have the confidence rock them, though! :yes:

I think it would totally depend on where you live, climate, and your body type. I actually think they're pretty neat, but definitely when wearing them keep looking classy in mind.. it would be real easy to make them look cheap because of the crazy print IMO. If you have the confidence rock them, though! :yes:

I agree with the classy comment...everything else will have to be very understated!! I live in Hong Kong...so nightlife is similar to New York...and am tall in my heels 5'11....and slim. BTW...Sammydoll...I always love your outfits!

I think they are cute. I would definitely save them for the nights out on the town. I think the outfit you described would be very nice for the club and dancing. If they look good keep them.

I think if you have the body for them then yes definitely wear them. The outfit you are describing sounds perfect for a night out. Have fun!

I agree completely!:yes:

I agree with the classy comment...everything else will have to be very understated!! I live in Hong Kong...so nightlife is similar to New York...and am tall in my heels 5'11....and slim. BTW...Sammydoll...I always love your outfits!

Tall and slim works for everything, so i bet you'll look fantastic, i wish i was that tall!:smile: And thank youu:heart: