are these miu miu's cute?

thanks, Kamilla. I normally don't wear flats during the week or ever at night, but I thought they could be good for when I need to walk a lot (and I hate sneakers)

I think they are cute too and I'm like Kamilla and I don't really wear flats. Quick question, how much are they b/c another gal had a pair of Jimmy Choo flats that come in bordeaux and black and they had gemstones and I thought those were really cute. But, they are new for fall so regular price.

Love them! I do wear lots of flats, but only the really great ones that have come out in the last year or two. Just bought 3 pairs of Tory Burch flats. They are so hot and since I don't dress for office or business, I can wear them with anything. Going to L.A. Tuesday for 11 days and will take nothing but flats.

Ashakes - they're on sale for ~250 because they were from the summer. Funny, I hated them in the beginning of summer, but I kind of like them now, and I'm not sure if it's because they're on sale or not (funny how that somehow influences me!)

^^^haha I do the same thing, and then I get them and I'm like wait why the hell did I buy these?

Well I think the JC ones are new for fall I think (somebody can correct me if I'm wrong) and they are on the NAP site for $340. They are patent though, so maybe you really want something else.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/22949

I like them better than the Miu Mius, but that's just me. And, I mean that in a nice way. LOL I still like the Miu Mius, but just not as much as others I have seen. :smile:

I don't know, I am not crazy about them, and I LOVE flats, I have tons of pairs of flats, but these I am not feeling the sequin look(although I never hopped on that bandwagon in the first place.) I do think they would dress up any outfit, though!