Are there 2 blue shades of suhali!?!

louis loves fendi 818

~Avantay Garday~!
Aug 5, 2006
I was browsing elux (when i should be sleeping) and came across this. They are both listed as blue. Bad photography or did LV come out with a new shade of blue suhali.

Did they release it/revamp it for the PM only b/c the MM looks the shade of suhali blue I've always know.

Lockit PM
LV_11277478_blue_h_pu.jpg
Lockit MM
LV_11278059_blue_h_pu.jpg

I saw that recently myself- the newer blue looks more turquoise. Maybe it was part of the supposed "rainbow" of suhali lockit colors that were never released.

I was wondering the SAME question !!?? I knew another blue lockit in the suhali was out in Nov 2007. Maybe someone has seen the color(s) ??

oooh goody I guess my eyes weren't going crazy!
Last time I was at the boutique I got a good look at the new Suhali blue lockit PM and I wondered to myself, "wow, the colour looked nice from a distance before on other bags, never thought that up close would be like THIS, so much darker!" lol

The new lockit suhali has a new shade of blue, this is a new shade compared to the blue on previous release on Fabuleux, L'ingenieux. This new blue shade is lighter and more turquoise and only available on Lockit Suhali Rainbow, both sizes