are the finishes different on Inferno & Adios?

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
I have an Inferno BV & and a Adios Carmella, and the silver pull & necklace on the Inferno are a matte silver. On my Adios they are a Chrome silver. The Adios came from LeSportsac, but i got the Inferno on ebay. Does anyone else see this in their bags? Otherwise they both look completley authentic.
Thanks to everyone here for feeding my addiction. Its hard to collect in the Midwest where they have no clue about Tokidoki, but I drove to Pulsestl (3.5 hrs each way) to pick out my perfect Pirata, and it was awesome to lay my hands on so much Toki in person.

Elizabeth

Inferno BV
Foresta BV
Pirata Mamma Mia
Adios Carmella
Playground BV
Paradiso BV & Bambionne (still trying to decide which I like)
Adios Ipod cover

Yes, the inferno has a matte finish silver. I just checked my inferno campeggio.

Yes, I know what you mean you really can't find Toki in the midwest. On the brighter side consider yourself lucky since you will look original carrying a Toki around since no one else has one. At least I haven't seen anybody carrying one around by me.

Well I was starting to wonder if Toki only existed near oceans. So I figured whats a 3.5 hr drive, Its a little boring, but being able to walk in a store and have someone understand my madness was nice. I could look at entire boxes full of Toki & realize that it doens't only exist on Ebay. I can't wait to drive over & look though Amore.
Its funny, I find myself walking into Hot Topic stores around here just to get people to complement me on my bags, they've all been like where did you get that & maybe we can carry it. When I tell them that the bags aren't exactly the cheapest thing (esp when addicted) they look a little down. I'd love it if they'd carry it though.
eliz