Are LV items really "back in stock" or are they being gleened from stores & shipped?

I bought a LV online in Canada but decided to return it to exchange for a neverfull bag... FedEx was returned to Missisauga, ON...But to my surprise the new bag came from Cranbury, NJ in the United states...
huuum, I googled and appears to have a outlet ( fakes, for sure!) over there?

Can anyone tell me if this is right??
After the LV scam few years ago, I don't doubt anything!
Thank you!!!

I bought a LV online in Canada but decided to return it to exchange for a neverfull bag... FedEx was returned to Missisauga, ON...But to my surprise the new bag came from Cranbury, NJ in the United states...
huuum, I googled and appears to have a outlet ( fakes, for sure!) over there?

Can anyone tell me if this is right??
After the LV scam few years ago, I don't doubt anything!
Thank you!!!

Everything ordered from the LV Canada website ships from NJ. This is where their distribution centre is - definitely not fakes!?!? I have ordered online several times and tracked and they always ship from the US.

I just ordered and it is coming from nj as well. Thought that was odd so i checked this forum. I'll check the date code when it comes. I did notice that when LV sends you a shipping email, the info isn't on the fedex website until a day or so later.

The same thing happened to me. I had been eyeing the 4 key ring in mono but with Fuschia and heat-stamped. it had been sold out for weeks. ALL of a suddenly today, it was back in stock! So I ordered it right away. I just ordered a speedy a couple days ago and it shipped today but UPS. I will be curious to see where and how the key ring ships :shrugs: