Are eye and nose related surgeries commonly revisioned?

Tarius

Apr 9, 2015
Like are they always revisioned because they didn't got the results on the first one right? Has this been a common case? What about revisions post OP like, do they have to revision so they can maintain their appearance?

Like are they always revisioned because they didn't got the results on the first one right? Has this been a common case? What about revisions post OP like, do they have to revision so they can maintain their appearance?
Eyelids do need revision over the years. For me it averaged every 7 years as with ageing skin droops and the creases get smaller and smaller.

For rhino, it tends to last longer. For me the tip rhino cartilage collapsed after 16 years, so then I booked rhino but it got infected with an abscess so I ended up going back to theatre, unlucky I guess.

The bottom line is if you want to maintain your looks as you age, it means investing. Sometimes botox and fillers end up cheaper than surgical procedures. I am sure if I lived in Korea, I would be popping into clinics every 6 months for tweaking! Good thing I live 12 hours flying time away!