Are Elliott Lucca handbags, good quality?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought one. I love the leather but it's a lot like the B. Makowsky I returned earlier this year that I experienced color ruboff with. Just looking for some consumer thoughts on E.L.

TIA!

2. I have an Elliott Lucca bag on my wishlist for this year. I have seen a few at the store & they are lovely. The leather quality feels wonderful but I was wondering how well they wear. Which bag did you purchase?

3. I have a woven leather Elliott Lucca bag that has held up very well. The only thing I don't like about it is the lining. I wish it was more durable. It's a very silky satin lining. I got mine at Sam's Club. They always seem to carry quite a few of them. I have not experienced any color rub off at all. What bag did ya get?

4. I have one EL bag in smooth, pebbled leather that's exceptionally good quality. It's a few years old, but still looks brand new. I have another one that's croc-embossed leather that also looks nice and has held up well, but the materials just don't seem as high quality as the other one. I also had a wallet in smooth leather that seemed well made, but only held up ok after a year of use. It looks a little beat up. I think like many other brands, the quality is declining slightly as time goes on...

5. I think they have great quality bags. Truly, the stitching and lining are wonderful, and I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.

6. I have a few Elliott Lucca bags. They all still look new even with heavy use. You can't go wrong. The color of your bag is beautiful. I can't recommend them highly enough.

7. Looks much better in person too!

8. I have 2 Elliott Lucca bags and no problems with them. One is red, no color rub off with it. It is a little on the heavy side though. My other one is a woven metallic, it is much lighter in weight. Both of these bags can be seen in my collection link below.

9. i saw a few at off 5th ... the leather was buttery and lovely ... i didn't buy one but did buy a EL mini bag from the rack ... i love it!

10. i saw a few at off 5th ... the leather was buttery and lovely ... i didn't buy one but did buy a EL mini bag from the rack ... i love it!