Are CL's comfortable??

Alana1981

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
Well for me, I learned this weekend that the answer is YES! I debuted my black patent Rolandos at a friend's wedding and packed flip-flops in my bag in case my feet got destroyed by the 5 inch heels with the snug toebox that I had spent weeks stretching out with the sock trick. But they held up all day and night long (about 10 hours altogether) and my feet felt great. Next day, no foot pain or blisters. I was totally pleasantly surprised and have to say, I love my first pair of Louboutins! I am a total convert now.

incredible! some women are just so lucky and are fine with rolandos. count yourself among the lucky few! it's not the easiest style to wear for most of us

I was shocked myself how well the Rolandos worked out... they were an impulse buy (only one pair left in my size and half-off at the Holt Renfrew summer sale so I couldn't say no). At first I was considering returning them since the toe box was pretty uncomfortable when I was breaking them in around the house, but thanks to the PF ladies, I learned all sorts of useful tips like the sock trick and now they are my new favorite shoes!