Are black leather jackets too dark for the Spring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been wanting a black leather jacket for a while now and have yet to find the right one. I don't want to find one I love though and then not be able to wear it in the Spring and possibly a summer month if necessary. Last year was my first year in Chicago and it may not be typical but I was freezing even in May and I was still cold in June!

2. If it's cold enough to wear it, I think it's fine.

3. It works great at night time!

4. A black leather jacket can be worn in any season, provided the temperatures are comfortable for it. I think they look equally good with spring dresses as they do with jeans and boots in the winter.

5. I hope not, i have one and plan to wear it in the spring..

6. I also think black leather jackets are an all-season item. Not too dark for spring. :tup:

7. Thank you. Anyone have any pictures of anyone in leather jackets with spring outfits?

Loved that outfit Pearl on polyvore! Especially the top!

8. Black Leather Jacket is classic. It's like saying, are black shoes okay for spring ... Of Course! With a colorful dress or patterned top underneath will be just enough to balance it out

9. :yes:

One the THE most universal pieces of clothing, if you ask me.

10. always ok to wear black leather

11. ^^ agreed, especially if you are getting one of the M&C or SWORD type styles. Those are actually not for winter at all imo, unless you live in San Diego.