Are any of you drunk?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know I am... first time I've ever been on the compuetr drunk...:yes:

2. nope, I am not.. i don't consume alcohol...

3. um...OKKKKKKKKKKKK..........time to go nighty-night..LMAO

4. oh boy oh boy, bad things can happen. trust me, I know.

Doens't keep me from getting a drink or two tonight, though. :graucho:

5. Í"m waiting for my boyfriend to come home - he's out with friends... I really want to cuddle...I always get like this when I've been drinking...

6. heey I'm younge - 21 - and I live it holland so drinking is VERY OK... there are worst thing I COULD BE DOING...
    IN FACT (AND THE only REASON i'MTELLINGYOU THIS IS BECAUSE i'VE BEEN DRINKING...) i LIVE 2MINS AWAY FROM THE ONLY 5 ***** STAR COFFEE SHOP IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA - SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT ÇAPSLOCK!! i ALREADY know I'm going to be really embarresed tomorrow and I won't DARE login to PF :smile:'hihi - sorry for being drunk but I'm having a great time all by myself with a BIG bottle of water and a chocolate muffin haha

7. uh oh. I sense more phun with photos....

8. you're getting drunk on a bottle of water? I thought I was a lightweight!

9. whiat time is it in the US of A??

10. what time zone?

11. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    no- trying to make sure I DON't what up with a hang-over from hell :smile:

12. Drunk Vlad is my favorite... he enjoys talking to dumpsters and using them as a bathroom :roflmfao:

13. I tend to expose my bare nude self when drunk and lonely.

14. When I go on the computer after a few drinks, I end up spending money shopping online...very dangerous!

15. Shut it vile woman! That is confidential information not the be shared! :yucky:

:roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice