Are any of you drunk?

heey I'm younge - 21 - and I live it holland so drinking is VERY OK... there are worst thing I COULD BE DOING...
IN FACT (AND THE only REASON i'MTELLINGYOU THIS IS BECAUSE i'VE BEEN DRINKING...) i LIVE 2MINS AWAY FROM THE ONLY 5 ***** STAR COFFEE SHOP IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA - SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT ÇAPSLOCK!! i ALREADY know I'm going to be really embarresed tomorrow and I won't DARE login to PF :smile:'hihi - sorry for being drunk but I'm having a great time all by myself with a BIG bottle of water and a chocolate muffin haha

Sophie-Rose said:
heey I'm younge - 21 - and I live it holland so drinking is VERY OK... there are worst thing I COULD BE DOING...
IN FACT (AND THE only REASON i'MTELLINGYOU THIS IS BECAUSE i'VE BEEN DRINKING...) i LIVE 2MINS AWAY FROM THE ONLY 5 ***** STAR COFFEE SHOP IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA - SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT ÇAPSLOCK!! i ALREADY know I'm going to be really embarresed tomorrow and I won't DARE login to PF :smile:'hihi - sorry for being drunk but I'm having a great time all by myself with a BIG bottle of water and a chocolate muffin haha
you're getting drunk on a bottle of water? I thought I was a lightweight!