Ardroise vs graphite?

Not both in swift, but here is graphite in epsom next to ardoise in swift. I was surprised when I put both pieces together how close the colors are!

graphvard1.jpg

Great pic Rana!
I am very surprised that Ardoise and Graphite look so similar. I have a Lindy exactly like that and I have a Dogon Combined in Graphite/BJ bi-color, and the Graphite looks much darker.

Ardoise in swift has more of a blue undertone to it. I don't have anything in graphite but my bag is ardoise swift and when I looked at it against the leather swatches in the boutique, definitely bluer.

Ardoise in swift has more of a blue undertone to it. I don't have anything in graphite but my bag is ardoise swift and when I looked at it against the leather swatches in the boutique, definitely bluer.

The leather makes a big difference - graphite in Clemence has, at least in my view, quite strong beige/mushroom undertones, that don't come out at all in Epsom.

I second that Ardoise has blueish undertones. I love that it can even appear blue in the right surroundings.
Ardoise box.

Attachments

• 20080727(012).jpg
    20080727(012).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 247
RC, sorry no pic here, but both are gorgy, what r u considering?

------------------------------------
sorry OT :-

Oh, msS, you just killed me !

I love Ardoise box, now I MUST have GRAPHITE box!!!

How many alternatives to black do one need?