Aquazzura

I had to return them I tryed 2 sizes and ARE SO BIG! it's no normal the sizing of the boots!! I use to be a 39 or 39.5 (italian size) and I tryed 39 and 38.5 and was no difference! Sooo big both. Also the suede is supersoft (is a dream!) and I was worried about if the shoes comes bigger with the use for it... I really like the design, heel, etc.. but is not a model to buy it online. And I cannot do it in my city

Attachments

• IMG_9962.JPG
    IMG_9962.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_9960.JPG
    IMG_9960.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,318
Reactions: keywi100
Here are my newest babies! Aquazzura shoes are on sale on almost every website at the moment and I have been wanting these for a year. These are the ink blue suede Christy flats. They look black in the photo, but they are navy blue. I find them true to size in my normal size 36. I got these from mytheresa and they were 30%off . I have another pair on the way from Farfetch that were 40%. I got them in a beige colored suede. Super exited! Love it when I find good deals like this.

Attachments

• IMG_4099.JPG
    IMG_4099.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 1,008
Here are my newest babies! Aquazzura shoes are on sale on almost every website at the moment and I have been wanting these for a year. These are the ink blue suede Christy flats. They look black in the photo, but they are navy blue. I find them true to size in my normal size 36. I got these from mytheresa and they were 30%off . I have another pair on the way from Farfetch that were 40%. I got them in a beige colored suede. Super exited! Love it when I find good deals like this.
I sized up half size as most of the reviews said to do so if one has wide feet.. which I do. now I hope it's not too big!

I love these! You got such a good deal. I wish I could wear flats like these but I have such a high arch!

Hi Ladies,
I'm about to purchase my first pair of Belgravia Flat ballerinas but can't decide black or nude color. I have read through the forum and most of you ladies have black color.. any thoughts on the nude?