Aquamarine? What season?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me about the MJ soft calf color "aquamarine"? It has white trim and blue suede lining. I've never seen it in person - can anyone verify that it's a legit MJ color?

2. ^ Aquamarine's from Fall 2005.

3. You are amazing. Thanks!

4. Ha! Actually, that exact bag is why I was asking! It went above what I can afford right now, though, sadly.

5. Really? Oh, oops, I see that I have provided the wrong link. There was a blake a while ago in that color, but I think it ended for a while now, so it doesn't show up in the completed search. :sad: I'm also looking for a large multipocket, but I just am not too big a fan of the contrast stitching, otherwise I would have snatched that one on eBay myself :P

6. Yes, that was the one I meant :shame:. I can't believe that I even posted a wrong link! So you're on the hunt for a red Blake? Is it tomato red that you're looking for? I think the color is absolutely gorgeous :rolleyes: from the photos I saw of Emmy's. Good luck! That's a hot hot color! ;)