APRIL JEWELS...POST YOUR LV PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a first time LV owner. A friend picked up the Montaigne MM while in Paris at the Saint Germain store two weeks ago, and then I purchased an Adele wallet and luggage tag at my local store on Monday. I'm loving all of my pieces so far and I think I have the LV bug! (Pardon the rather terrible pictures, it's a slow day at work!)
The Montaigne is such an elegant bag! Congratulations!

Reactions: stephwin
IMG_1492688657.228942.jpg
Joining the April team with this 'too common' bag[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] there has already beem so many reveals, reviews on this bag so I guess it is not worth a new thread[emoji4].

Anyway just to share. I started eyeing this bag since last year. Kept hesitating as I wasn't ready to splurge this much on a canvas bag. Watched the price stealthily climb up a couple of hundreds(tsk tsk LV). Was told no more orders taken in at the store last year dec. Recently checked on it in the boutique again, only to be told I'd have 18 people waiting in front of me.

Finally decided to take the plunge by purchasing from this personal shopper in my country. She bought this in feb and no one showed interest? Hmm. I managed to save a wee bit of money and get the bag immediately [emoji111][emoji111][emoji111] very pleased!

Beautiful!
April arrivals but February and March purchases! View attachment 3666909View attachment 3666910
I love my Mon mono passport holder Enjoy!
Easter bunny brought me a nice SLG, the Pencil Pouch Elizabeth in Marine. I'm planning to use it in my handbags to carry small makeup items (lip gloss, coverup stick, nail file, Advil, etc). Love it!

View attachment 3670977 View attachment 3670978

View attachment 3670979

too cute! I love this

I am a first time LV owner. A friend picked up the Montaigne MM while in Paris at the Saint Germain store two weeks ago, and then I purchased an Adele wallet and luggage tag at my local store on Monday. I'm loving all of my pieces so far and I think I have the LV bug! (Pardon the rather terrible pictures, it's a slow day at work!)
Great items! I have the Adele wallet too and I love it :smile:

Reactions: Carrie1986
IMG_1492751060.112319.jpg

It's not my alma. It's my strap!! I have barely used my bb alma because I found the thin strap too uncomfortable. Then this awesome SA found this fabulous wide strap from a men's bag in the same shade of blue and ordered it for me. It is DA BOMB!! It's adjustable and wide and soft and has a extra wide piece for comfort. It's so awesome! Now I will try to do my best to downsize and use this alma all the time.

Yay fyn72! :smile: You got something from this collection. Hooray. I was wondering if you were going to get it, because you have lots of nice pink slgs as well.

And you have both the items I want as well. Well I have the mini pochette already,... isn't it gorgeous? And I'm on the wait list for the zcp. When I went to pick up the mini pochette as soon as it was launched, I also was looking at the zcp and clemence. But at the time, for the life of me, I didn't buy it because I wanted to see what the Masters range was all about. And also because at the end of march I brought a noir empreinte zcp, and also a card holder from Hermes. So only wanted to buy the MP,....... but then after seeing everyone's post, I had wish I have gotten the zcp as well. So now,... I'm on the waiting list for it. But not sure if I will get one.

How are you finding the zcp? Is it nice? Have you moved into it? What do you think of it?

They are such gorgeous items. Congrats!

Hi! Haha you're cute [emoji4] I haven't used it yet, initially bought it thinking I'd never be able to get the mini pochette but I got lucky!

Reactions: Bumbles
Wow! Beautiful items and congratulations on getting the LV bug! I can tell you, it doesn't go away any time soon [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.