April 2021 Purchases

despair

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Wondering if we should just have a 2021 purchases thread instead of monthly ones since the traffic in this sub forum is quite low (for now!)

Chanced upon a puzzle bag strap on the pre-owned market going for literally a song (around 75 USD) and decided to try to use it with my tan puzzle. The result is a bit mixed, not sure if it really goes that well even though in my mind burgundy/shades of red and maroon technically should go well with a brown base... I think the puzzle side of the strap works a little better at least:

9F771180-0765-4312-901C-2E39462AB24B.jpeg
07006780-F5E7-4B80-ADAB-C9F5A5A87066.jpeg
(pardon the kitten butt haha)

Wondering if we should just have a 2021 purchases thread instead of monthly ones since the traffic in this sub forum is quite low (for now!)

Chanced upon a puzzle bag strap on the pre-owned market going for literally a song (around 75 USD) and decided to try to use it with my tan puzzle. The result is a bit mixed, not sure if it really goes that well even though in my mind burgundy/shades of red and maroon technically should go well with a brown base... I think the puzzle side of the strap works a little better at least:

View attachment 5042641
View attachment 5042642

Congratulations on this awesome find! The color combo is beautiful. :heart: Interchangeable straps are one of the best ways to easily customize a bag without dangling too many things from the hardware.

Reactions: earthygirl

View attachment 5042641
View attachment 5042642

Received the pre-owned T Pouch from Vestiaire Collective - this order had a really weird issue where despite my having paid for import duties at point of purchase, it was still stuck with DHL for two weeks as VC seemed to be unresponsive to DHL regarding the actual payment of duties on their end. DHL called me today and said they had received instructions from DHL France to return the package to sender instead (??!) so I told them I would pay the duties again and claim it back from VC (if that ever happens).

Item had a bit of flaws in the back panel (which is a solid orange) but overall condition was still very good given this collection dropped in 2016/2017. Really love the marquetry work that Loewe does rather than just silkscreen the design onto the pouch.

C27B5963-8C9F-49CE-A04E-E751748D11A5.jpeg

I finally got a Ballon. Love it, I already took it for a quick grocery shopping trip and it is so practical.
I will make sure to post pics, perhaps open a Balloon thread so @ebruo can also post her beauty.

Reactions: kissowl