Apples and Pears!

Scottish Girl

Jan 19, 2007
I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket and have 2 items on my wish list. The Insolite Organizer or the medium agenda cover in mono ( I already have it in DE) Its not down to need but want LoL . Or do I forget both and go for an emilie wallet in DA (already have it in DE) and a 6 key holder in DA and one in DE ( to match my DE Emilie), which will make " sets" of my wallets and key holders. Please wade in!:smile1 I know this is like comparing apples and pears- a very British thing to say as everything is so different , but any help is appreciated.

You know I love my MM agenda, but I think I'd go for the wallet and key holders! I like matching sets, it's great to have the option to match or to mix things up!

Oh, and I think the American saying makes much more sense than the British one! Oranges are much less like apples than pears. :lol:

Thank you all, I think I may be a little naughty and go for the Insolite organizer AND the de 6 key holder! With my original DE emilie the key holder will make a set. My other half has just reminded me we are coming in to winter hear in in Bonny Scotland and the DA is more of a summer colour. Plus he said the DA items can go on my list for my next birthday in June! He even hinted that the mono MM agenda may be a present from Santa! Win Win lol!

Lol! I'm no help but in the US we say apples to oranges 😀

LMAO :lol:
For sure we say Apples to Oranges

I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket and have 2 items on my wish list. The Insolite Organizer or the medium agenda cover in mono ( I already have it in DE) Its not down to need but want LoL . Or do I forget both and go for an emilie wallet in DA (already have it in DE) and a 6 key holder in DA and one in DE ( to match my DE Emilie), which will make " sets" of my wallets and key holders. Please wade in!:smile1 I know this is like comparing apples and pears- a very British thing to say as everything is so different , but any help is appreciated.

I would say go for an item that you don't already have - hold off on buying the items that you actually already have in a different canvas print. But, overall I think you should hold on to the $$$ to fund something that you reallllly want and feel it's a to die for item...

Thank you all, I think I may be a little naughty and go for the Insolite organizer AND the de 6 key holder! With my original DE emilie the key holder will make a set. My other half has just reminded me we are coming in to winter hear in in Bonny Scotland and the DA is more of a summer colour. Plus he said the DA items can go on my list for my next birthday in June! He even hinted that the mono MM agenda may be a present from Santa! Win Win lol!
Yes good choice, definitely go for the insolite organizer and the extra de 6 key holder. You will enjoy them now and plan for the azur items later on.