Tech Apple iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 pro Max announcement - iPhone 13 pro/13 pro max in Green Color ( 2022), iPhone SE (2022)

I’m still waiting to see if they’ll ever make that burnt orange… I loved the army green.

I’m 100% in the non-techie boat. That’s why I’m on apple. They’ve created the UI to be really user friendly. Steve was super OCD about details and so it’s still deep in products apple produce but obviously that opened up over time under Tim’s leadership after his death—the opening imsg a few years ago for example, was huge.

And apple always get poked fun of nothing “new and exciting” with releases when really theirs was more about seamless because of control. And the less control, the more you can see the wobbles. That’s the best I can articulate.

Anyways, I still have apple phone because it’s still one of the most intuitive operating systems available and the damn eco system.
yes, since I've always had apple phones I'm more comfortable sticking with them

I’m still waiting to see if they’ll ever make that burnt orange… I loved the army green.

I’m 100% in the non-techie boat. That’s why I’m on apple. They’ve created the UI to be really user friendly. Steve was super OCD about details and so it’s still deep in products apple produce but obviously that opened up over time under Tim’s leadership after his death—the opening imsg a few years ago for example, was huge.

And apple always get poked fun of nothing “new and exciting” with releases when really theirs was more about seamless because of control. And the less control, the more you can see the wobbles. That’s the best I can articulate.

Anyways, I still have apple phone because it’s still one of the most intuitive operating systems available and the damn eco system.
I'm totally in the Apple ecosystem. 2 MacBook laptops, 3 iPhones (work & personal), iPad mini, AirPods and that's all for just me. I couldn't switch if I wanted to, but I don't :biggrin:

Forgot to add my Apple Watch! :facepalm:

Last edited:
yes, since I've always had apple phones I'm more comfortable sticking with them
I tried switching a few times but honestly the alternative seems daunting with how I have to “learn” to use it. Then all my friends (well 99%, there’s always that one/two in each group that turns the group msg to green) turned to apple.
I'm totally in the Apple ecosystem. 2 MacBook laptops, 3 iPhones (work & personal), iPad mini, AirPods and that's all for just me. I couldn't switch if I wanted to, but I don't :biggrin:
I swear everyone trying to copy the ecosystem and subscription is all the rage (esp with cars!). It’s so hard to get out once you’re sucked in.

I tried switching a few times but honestly the alternative seems daunting with how I have to “learn” to use it. Then all my friends (well 99%, there’s always that one/two in each group that turns the group msg to green) turned to apple.

I swear everyone trying to copy the ecosystem and subscription is all the rage (esp with cars!). It’s so hard to get out once you’re sucked in.
I'm going to avoid the subscription nonsense for cars. I heard BMW is testing a subscription service in another country (I'm in the US) like building all cars with heated seats but if I subscribe than I can access the heated seats feature. That's ridiculous and greedy.

Tbh I try to cut down on subscriptions.
I wish they’d manage their business model better to just be upfront with pricing and find a way to make it work.

I read about that (bmw/heating) hopefully the backlash or the lack of subscribers will get bmw to reevaluate their business model again.

• Insightful
Reactions: Addicted to bags

News on iphone 15 for 2023

I’m would not surprised. Clothes you see on shelves are usually planned about a year in advance. But I’m also certain part of the speculative part comes from the fact that over the past few months several countries made USBC criteria… and from a mass production point of view it would just make sense to make the same across board.

Reactions: uhpharm01