Apple guard and metallics?

Ktsmomi

Jan 17, 2013
Ok, so if this is in the wrong place I'm so sorry but I couldn't find an answer :sad:. I just got my beautiful Isabelle in the pewter. I was wondering if I can use the apple guard spray on it? If not, what can I do to protect it? TIA ladies! :biggrin:

I have sprayed both my bronze Zoe and my steel Sabrina without any adverse effects.....I don't own the Juliette ( cursing myself for not jumping on it at the dec Dillard's sale) . I did not spray my anthracite glam because it doesn't seem like the color will rub off....well apart for the handles underside but I am ok with that, and fingers crossed so far I haven't had any color loss on the glam itself even tho I used it daily for about six weeks during the summer .

I have sprayed both my bronze Zoe and my steel Sabrina without any adverse effects.....I don't own the Juliette ( cursing myself for not jumping on it at the dec Dillard's sale) . I did not spray my anthracite glam because it doesn't seem like the color will rub off....well apart for the handles underside but I am ok with that, and fingers crossed so far I haven't had any color loss on the glam itself even tho I used it daily for about six weeks during the summer .
Awesome. Thank you.... I said mine was pewter but I think it's actually the gunmetal. :smile: I just don't wanta mess her up lol

When you say sprayed, do you mean with the apple spray or did you use something else? I recently bought some and would like to spray my Annabelle if it may help.

Ktsmomi said:
IKR!!! Yea, I think I will just let her shine! ( and PRAY nothing happens to her ) LOL

Will the rain mess her up? :rain: I carried her today and its POURING outside :sad:

I have a metallic annabelle, used and carried her in the rain as is, no issues.