Apple Green I found you!!! (Outlet Reveal)

Gorgeous! I saw this bag last summer and dallied. Then it sold out and only the tall tote was available and Gallery in black.

It looks great and I love the zippered sides for umbrella or water bottle. Price is right and green is so pretty!

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words. I know my tote is no Caroline but I felt just as excited when I saw her! Gotta love TPF and people who understand your love of bags. :biggrin:

The color and bag are so cute!! And you look great with her!
It makes me think I don't have to avoid MFF just because it's MFF...

Great buy!

Thank you so much! I have to admit, I'm going to give clearance MFF bags a bit more of a shot, most I don't care for but this one has opened my mind a little! It really does have super soft leather.

Very nice! I'm glad you finally found the green bag you've been looking for!

Thanks so much MDT, I'm super happy that you adore your kiwi Juliette :smile:

I saw this today and thought of you! It is even classier in person and yes it feels soft and smooth.

I would kind of like to get the green Brooke that's online but I'm having trouble paying 139 for it. I got the black version when they had the price down unbelievably low and just don't want to spend more. So, I seriously thought about your green bag but, a lady at work has it in black and well....I just don't want to be the second o get it...even in another color. I know, I know...I am over thinking it.