Anything Similar to Louis Vuitton Key Pouch?

panduhbear

O.G.
Aug 15, 2011
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows of something with a similar clasp to the Louis Vuitton Key Pouch. I am going to China for vacation and worry about pick pocketers. I know that the clasp is made so it is harder to open and I have heard of women looping it around their belt loop to hold cash while travelling. I was wondering if there was any other brands that also use this type of clasp that are more affordable or are brands that less well recognized.

Reactions: Pandoravuitton
kate spade and coach have some. I won't trust the beaded chain style though b/c it is very easy to break off. you can always swing by craft stores such as michaels and get some hardware similar to LV's. Have fun!

I've had that LV wallet for years, really love it and yes, the key chain is sturdy. however if you're worried about pick pocketers, i would consider one of those eagle creek slim wallets that you wear around your neck, you can hang it low so so when you're ready to pay you can just grab from under your shirt near your waist. i have a beige cloth one i ordered online and used it when backpacking thru euro a few yrs ago, worked out great! cost 12.