Anything New At The Coach Outlets?

Salemgypsy

Dec 25, 2009
Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Just wondering if anyone happened to make it by an outlet store this weekend and what was new or in stock and what, if anything, you bought! May swing by my local store on the way home from vacation tomorrow so it would be nice to know what's there so I can dream until I get there!

Jill

I was at Hagerstown (Maryland) earlier today, I could count the FP items on one hand.

Oddly, they were 30% off and then a 20% coupon. So an originally $198 Poppy Groovy ended up at $110.
Not an outstanding deal, IMO. Another disappointing Factory Store trip.
I didnt get anything.

The only FP bags they had at my outlet were the black siggy Poppy pocket hobo (which I already bought during PCE and LOVE of course...hehe) and a handful of black siggy and black/white siggy glam totes. Otherwise just MFF bags....which are fine...but none of them spoke to me. :smile: I did end up with one of the glam totes though because I've been wanting one! They were 30% off and then there was another 20% off on top of that from a coupon they were handing out at the door.

Hello Ladies! It looks like everyone has been wondering what goodies are at the Buffalo Outlet Mall. I went yesterday as a birthday trip. I'll try to remember as many of the bags as I can. I hope you won't hold it against me if I make a few mistakes (it was pretty crazy there).

There was the Ali Large Hobo in the Signature White, Signature Black, Signature Purple/Pink (I guess?). The Ali also came in different colours of leather. I think the only colour I'm sure of is the metallic granite colour.

There was an Op Art Sateen Large Brooke Shoulder Bag (Brown). There was also a Poppy Signature Spotlight Tote in Bright Pink.

I remember they had the Leah Pink Embossed Patent Leather Tote Handbag in white, but I'm not sure about what other colours they had. There was a matching wristlet in white also.

I'm pretty sure I saw the Bella Signature Totes in various different colours. Of course, there was also the Signature Line of Totes in many different colours. To add on, there were the Signature Heritage Stripe Handbags, as well as the smaller versions, at the outlet. I saw them in white and black.

There was also the Peyton Signature Tote Handbags in black, orange, and silver white. (I'm pretty sure)

Next, there was the Op Art Signature Crossbody Bag as well as the Crossbody Bags Margin Swing Pack in too many colours to remember them all.

I think I saw the Soho Pleated Scarf Convertible Hobo Handbag Purse and a smaller version.

Saw a Black Sateen Leah Tote handbag and a smaller version as well. It came in a light pink and maybe some other colours.

Definitely saw the Signature PCD Multi Patchwork Shoulder handbag purse and small hobo.

There are more that I remember I just don't know what the names are. I don't know much about which styles are MFF either. Sorry! And I honestly didn't look too long at the wristlets or the wallets. I do remember a really bright pink poppy zip around wallet and matching wristlet.

This is the best I can do. I hope it helps!