anything good at Off 5th lately?

madrigalhd

Love Kooba
Jan 23, 2007
hello-

everytime i go to Off 5th they have the SAME bags. (I am mainly looking for Koobas.) They have Chiara in blue and Claudia in white and thats it. Its been like this for the last 4 months! Does anyone know when they get new stuff?? thanks!

I haven't been there for a few weeks but when I was there, they had marc jacobs, theory (I think that's what it was), linea pelle, prada, and I think longchamp (not sure about the last one). Of course, also Kooba & Isabelle Fiore.

The Off 5th at Cabazon Outlets usually has some awesome Tumi luggage. I've gotten a large Tumi suitcase and travel cosmetic bag from that Off 5th recently. Also, bf surprised me with a gorgeous Burberry watch from there as well. The best part is getting 30% off each item with the coupons posted here in tPF. :yes:

I think you just have to have the patience to look through everything until you find something you like. There's times where we'll hit the jackpot and other times where we come home empty-handed. I've never purchased a handbag from any Off 5th location because I've never seen anything I liked. I guess I usually buy my accessories like shoes, denim, luggage and even perfume on occasion from there. If you use the 30% coupon each time, it usually makes everything a steal!