Anyone who has seen this bag? Need some options on Chanel FALL silver mini flap

Stella0925

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Hi love!

I've been wandering off chanel for sometime! been purchasing handbags from other brands and really enjoyed them :smile:

The other day, I went into Chanel boutique and ran into this cute metallic silver mini flap. I bought it right away, cuz mini flaps here in Canada is really rare and they sold out so fast once they come in. Although I didn't take the purse home cuz it wasn't convenient for me at the one I asked my SA to put it on hold for me to pick up in a few weeks. Hence I do appologize thay i forgot to take photos and I don't have the bag with me yet.

Just wondering has anyone seen it in store yet and what do you guys think of it? I never really paid attention to silver bags until recently I'm desperate to get a silver bag lol! I was considering Diorama but it looks a bit dressy to me. If you have seen it, what do you think about this particular silver from the fall collection? I feel it's a little grey. What I would prefer is more of a white silver. Interested in the opinions here to see if I should keep the bag being thay you guys must have seen a lot of silvers from past years! Otherwise they do have a gorgeous black chevron mini in store I can exchange the silver to my normal black ( 98% of my purse collection is black!)

I am interested in the mini as well. I saw only pic here and looks beautiful! Unfortunately my nearest boutique did not have it. Hopefully some ladies could share their reviews soon.

I was advised by my SA that they will be getting some silver Gabrielle bags in September. Should I wait for that one, looks more of a white silver, but I am still debating about the style

I saw it and found it to read a little bit blue gray, but maybe it was the dress I was wearing. It was hard leaving it behind, but I'm after black or gold.

View attachment 3773678
I didn't really find it blue. But i do think it has a lot of gray tone to it. That's why I'm still debating about this. It looks good under the bright light in Chanel boutique I was in. Not sure about natral lights

I've seen it in person and I thought it was a bit gray as well. It's lovely but a bit dark for me personally. I ended up going with a lighter metallic silver that has more of a lavender undertone to it (it looks like taupe in the photo, but it's more lavender in person).

Attachments

• IMG_4559.JPG
    IMG_4559.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 594
I've seen it in person and I thought it was a bit gray as well. It's lovely but a bit dark for me personally. I ended up going with a lighter metallic silver that has more of a lavender undertone to it (it looks like taupe in the photo, but it's more lavender in person).
I've tried this one too! Such a lovely color! I love it I was just afraid that this is not so easy to match outfits plus I want a silver bag too bad lol. Now I'm really torn... Is this the true silver I have been waiting for or should I just exchange it to black chevron mini and wait for the perfect silver one. But God knows how long will the wait be lol

Hi all:smile: just an update! Off to have the silver mini to exchange for the black chevron:smile: I heard that there will be more silver bags coming in fall so I decide to wait for a perfect silver:smile: I'm excited. I was in store yesterday but I forgot to bring the receipt. The sales girl I spoke to there was kind enough to have their last chevron mini put on hold for a day for me( they never hold bags in my local boutique, not sure about other places.) I hope the bag is still there! I had nightmares and was so stressed out that they might've sold it lol:smile:

Dears, I just got my first mini in Black Caviar and Silver hardware. It was by chance that I came across this bag. The SA looked on the stock and she found one in an outside storage facility and had it brought in for me. I am beaming [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]