Anyone subscribe to Shop Etc. Magazine?

Totally forgot that I also subscribe to Marie Claire! I just received my Shop Etc. today--21 days into the month. I guess I'll just have to "wait" for my issue to arrive in the mail.

I rip the "sticky tabs" out of my Lucky magazines and use them on everything--works pretty well :smile:

Amen on that one. Who cares about home and beauty. I don't like Shop Etc. It is just not as polished as lucky, and doesn't have enough fashion pages. I do like the outfit: budget, average and luxury. But the amount of enjoyable content in Shop Etc can be enjoyed in 10 minutes at the bookstore. They need to just give that away.

I like Lucky, Marie Claire, Food and Wine, Chow, Sports Illustrated, Newsweek, Wired, Elle and Elle Decor.

Buttery said:
I was afraid to mention the beauty stuff...I don't like it there, either.:shame: :lol: I wish they'd dedicate the entire magazine to fashion.

me too, if i want to decorate, i'll buy a decorating magazine, there's like a million of them. beauty products have little or no use being in a magazine because what they look like in their case really doesn't matter in the least. i can understand an article or two about new products or something or maybe some makeover pics, but a third (or a half, in Lucky's case) of a mag? no way.