Anyone seen this Tiffany DBTY necklace IRL?

HeidiD

May 17, 2010
I probably won't be getting up to Tiffany before Christmas to see this necklace in person, so I'm hoping someone has either seen it or has it who can give me an opinion. It's the sterling silver, 16 inch, .05 tcw necklace. How does it look...is the stone super tiny? My budget is around $300, and there are tons of sterling silver pieces without stones that I love in this price range so if the DBTY is going to look skimpy I'll just wait until another occasion when we can spend a bit more to get a better stone. :smile:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/ite...u=GRP02775&search=1&selectedsku=24944395&mcat=

I have the .08 in yellow gold and it sparkles .the .05 may be a little bit smaller than mine but as it is with white metal dont know whether it will blend in and not show any sparkle .Maybe someone with the exact piece will be better to give their opinion .

I personally dont love the dbty line in sterling silver. I find the bezels which are thicker than the gold and platinum versions overwhelm the diamond :sad: I would save up for the gold or platinum version or buy something else in silver!

^^ i am in the market for exactly the same thing as you if you see my thread in the jewelry box and i too looked at tiffanys, its really small, yes it has sparkle, but I agree with everyone else where the white gold looks best