Anyone seen this Flap?

It was $3800 so with tax almost $4200! expensive...but I guess way better than almost $6k for a classic ;)

So true!!

I am waiting to pick mine up so not sure of the code but it's called the CC Soft Flap ...Mmh23 posted photos of the interior on her "double reveal" posting. It's a great bag!

So, I exchanged the medium for the large size. I "think" I really love it....but just worried that it's hard to wear single strap, not that I can't wear it double too. So roomy and has a much more modern look than classics.

I ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415051805.143928.jpgwas sad to return a gorgeous Boy to get this..but a boy just isn't practical for my current lifestyle. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415051778.423567.jpg

Looks perfect worn both ways! Good you got a bag that suits your current lifestyle. Is this glazed calfskin or regular calf? Sorry-photos can be deceiving;)

Last edited:
So, I exchanged the medium for the large size. I "think" I really love it....but just worried that it's hard to wear single strap, not that I can't wear it double too. So roomy and has a much more modern look than classics.

I View attachment 2796990was sad to return a gorgeous Boy to get this..but a boy just isn't practical for my current lifestyle. View attachment 2796989

Congrats on this beauty! It's stunning!

love your bag!! Can it be worn cross body?

Not really, which is kind of a bummer. You can't really wear it with one strap either because it's really complicated to pull the strap out (hard to explain). The way the holes are made, if you make it with one strap and the front strap is the one pulled tight, then you can't really open the bag (again, too hard to explain). Besides that, the strap is just a tad too short, even for me and I'm 5'4". Would be the PERFECT bag if it had the leather piece on the strap and if it was long enough for crossbody. The bag itself is so smooshy and comfortable yet seems like it will maintain its shape.

Not really, which is kind of a bummer. You can't really wear it with one strap either because it's really complicated to pull the strap out (hard to explain). The way the holes are made, if you make it with one strap and the front strap is the one pulled tight, then you can't really open the bag (again, too hard to explain). Besides that, the strap is just a tad too short, even for me and I'm 5'4". Would be the PERFECT bag if it had the leather piece on the strap and if it was long enough for crossbody. The bag itself is so smooshy and comfortable yet seems like it will maintain its shape.

Thank you!! That really is a bummer that it can't be worn cross body.