Anyone seen the the Balenciaga by Bonia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was very surprised to see a wallet with "Balenciaga" embossed on it at Takashimaya, one of our upscale deparmental store in Singapore.

The SA says its under Bonia (I believe its a Hong Kong brand for leather and fabric bags, wallets...). Quite surprised that the name is the same! It has a double B logo.

Anyone with more info? :confused1:

2. This has nothing to do with the bags and things that Nicolas designs.
    And only Spain may use the brand Balenciag with the 2b logos.

FX:heart:

3. Yes- I bought myself one. They are a cheaper (but still real) version of the real thing, and Bonia is licensed to produce them. Nice bags- of course not as nice as the original Balenciaga, but rest assured, not fakes!

Here's the article link:
    theedgedaily.com

4. Hi FX, saw yr balck weekender in the other thread... very cool!

And thanks cheeky for the article.

So can I say that this wallet with "Balenciaga", logo double b, is really authentic Balenciaga. However, it is not designed by Nicholas??:confused1:

5. Well it is an official Balenciaga product- just a lower end one (still v cute though!).

They are also 30% off at Takashimaya right now!

6. Yum yum. Where can I find these in the U.S.? Any pics?