Anyone seen Mirrors?

I was afraid to look at my reflection when I came home. But I was okay the next day. It was a creepy idea, and it was an alright movie overall.

I have only seen the original Korean version a few years back, which this film was based on... it's been awhile, and from what I remember, I thought it was really scary. I figured this one would be quite similar, so I thought I'd wait for it to come out on video and just rent it instead.

effects wise it was really creepy and gross. The girl in the bathtub made me sick to my stomach.

Plot wise it was up there with one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Too many plot holes, in the end it made absolutely no sense.

I want the 110 minutes of my life back

effects wise it was really creepy and gross. The girl in the bathtub made me sick to my stomach.

Plot wise it was up there with one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Too many plot holes, in the end it made absolutely no sense.

I agree. There were some scary parts but I thought the movie was gross overall and not all that scary.

I agree. I thought the movie was horrible and boring. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to people.

Some parts of it were actually creepy but it was not a good movie overall IMO. It was fine as a rental. I am glad I didn't spend $20 to see it at the theatres. And I agree with the others, the bathtub scene was nasty. I covered my eyes. LOL