Anyone seen a mini classic flap around lately?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for the super small one with the chain long enough to sling across the body. Must have silver hardware. Thanks!

2. I saw a black one with silver hardware at the Chanel Boutique in Tysons Corner, VA about 2 weeks ago. I believe it was size 224. Hope this helps, Good luck on finding one!!

3. Thank you! Calling right now. Black was just what I wanted, but didn't want to be too picky.

4. may i know about the size and the price of it? thanks a lot!

5. Not so sure about the exact measure, but it's about half a size compared to the medium classic flap. And the price is $1495. Hope that helps!.

6. thanks! :heart:

7. I saw one that looks like the reissue ... black w/MM lock and reissue chain $1795 at Hirshleifers, NY. It is TDF!!!!

8. There's a Black Mini Classic Flap (6.8W x 5.2H x 2.4D) in Chanel Toronto - Cdn$1550.

9. Nordstrom Mall of America has one in beige caviar with gold hardware.

10. Are u finding this one?

[​IMG]

I bought it in Hong Kong Chanel. But i don't think u will order from HK and ship to the States.

11. Thanks for the help everyone! I found and purchased one back in December. Would love a red one though, if anyone sees one.