Anyone see the new Floral Page?

I have seen it in my store in Asia. Both with the floral print and the floral print with jewels!!! Very pretty and sweet. The strap is very comfortable and it can be shortened three ways: crossbody, shoulder where it ends around the hip and a shorter shoulder where it ends around the waist.

Beautiful!!

I saw the regular Floral Page over the weekend. It's really nice! The interior is lined in leather--the same type the rest of the bag is made of. The floral pattern is really pretty in person.

Thanks for the replies ladies. I'm curious as to why it is so much more than the zippered taxi tote. Ant insights?

Totes are generally priced lower than structured bags. Tote are pretty easy to assemble and generally lacking in detail / design features.

The Page is structured shoulder bag with a lot of detail. It has the unique hinged turn lock, leather lined interior, several compartments and an adjustable shoulder strap. It's really nicely done. :smile:

Totes are generally priced lower than structured bags. Tote are pretty easy to assemble and generally lacking in detail / design features.

The Page is structured shoulder bag with a lot of detail. It has the unique hinged turn lock, leather lined interior, several compartments and an adjustable shoulder strap. It's really nicely done. :smile:

Thank you!!!